TranslateLive User Guide and Best Practices
TranslateLive is intended to be a tool. When used correctly, it can be extremely effective and accurate. This is not to replace an interpreter and should not be used in critical situations unless there is no other option.
Here are some best practices to get the best experience when using Translate Live.
- The best cases for effective communication using Translate live is for direct back and forth communication or one way captioning.
- Use Headset
- Speak clearly and enunciate your words.
- Speak in one continuous sentence without long pauses.
- Don’t use slang, metaphors or colloquialism as often those are translated literally.
- Minimize background noise.
- If what you are saying is not being translated correctly you can:
- Spell out
- Type it