The dual sided ILA allows any two people to easily and instantly have a realtime, natural back and forth conversation no matter what language or method they use to communicate. Simply approach the device, or connect remotely via the web, choose your language/accent and start communicating. Customers can speak, spell out loud or type and results are immediately displayed and/or voiced to both people in their native language – preventing confusion and increasing sales potential.
- Globally available cloud-based services that constantly updates languages and improves accuracy without the need to update software
- Ability to preload phrases allows streamlined interactions and business process support
- Buffering facilitates use on low bandwidth and high-error networks
- Encrypted, Private & HIPPA compliant
- Dual screens, mics, speakers and external Bluetooth hubs allow users to instantly view and verify their own input
- Supports access to a live interpreter via voice or video in over 232 languages; available 24X7X365
- Ability to physically secure the ILA device using K-locks
- Remote ability to connect to ILA using only a web browser
- Flexibility to change font color, size and background to support individual user preferences
- Devices can be used to access existing TRS services, provided free by the FCC, to support deaf, hard of hearing and speech disabled citizens
Click Buttons Below for More Information
Check out these Videos of ILA!
ILA - Map Store (German)
ILA Reservations (Russian)
ILA- Bank Loan (Italian)
ILA- Demo (Spanish)
ILA - Office Use for the Deaf or Hard Of Hearing
ILA - Use at Office Receptionist (Spanish)
ILA - Instant Language Assistant
TranslateLive's ILA for Accessibility for those with disabilities.