ILA Sales Resources
ILA – The Instant Language Assistant Capabilities Statement
The ILA Pro by TranslateLive allows any two people to easily and instantly have a natural conversation that is transcribed and translated in real-time in over 120 languages and dialects.
Live Language Translation
- Speech to Text, Text to Speech, Speech to Speech
- Under 5 seconds to start communicating
- 120 Languages and accents
- Ability to control language display order
- Entire interface changes to chosen language
Speech to Text & Text to Speech
- Ability to instantly see your own text and verify accuracy
- User can speak, spell out loud or type
- Text to Speech allows other users text to be instantly read aloud
- Deaf, Hard of Hearing, Blind, Low Vision, DeafBlind, Mobility
Security and Privacy
- All communication to and from is Encrypted
- Private conversation and no data is saved by provider
- HIPAA compliant
- Ability to choose accent for several common languages
- Provides higher accuracy for Speech to Text
- Higher user satisfaction when seeing their own accent
Remote 1 to 1 Connectivity
- Each ILA has a web link for remote access
- 3ways to connect. URL, Website with code, QR code
- Provides buffering and Queuing
Remote Broadcast Ability
- Second link supports large numbers of users connecting to device in different languages and all will see the text in their own language
- Ability to add a live interpreter via audio or video
- Supports access to interpreters in 230 languages including Sign Language
- Ability to program ILA to use customers’ existing language provider for live interpreting
- Ability to have calls to go to customers’ in-house interpreters first
- Change color, font, size, background
- Ability for Host to control both microphones
Add on device support
- Braille Displays
- External speakers and microphones
- Other accessibility bluetooth devices such as loop, flasher, etc.
- Ability to pre-program phrases for the most common interactions
- Ability to add the entire business process for faster interaction times
Support and updates
- Product is supported
- Ability to be open or locked in kiosk mode
- Continuously improves without need for updates as technology is in the cloud
- Auto updating of apps with a single click
- Mobile Device Management ability for large managed deployments
How is the ILA Different from Google Translate
The ILA was MADE for Business.
The ILA device has several advantages over using Google Translate. All of the items listed below are all advantages the ILA device has that Google Translate does not have.
Privacy and Security
All communication to and from the ILA is encrypted and private. No data is mined and no information is saved by the ILA or the TranslateLive platform.
ILA provides access for those with Disabilities. The device can be used by the deaf, hard of hearing, deafblind, blind, low vision as well as those with speech and mobility disabilities.
Capability and Usability Advantages
ILA provides the ability to bring on a live interpreter in over 230 Languages
ILA allows both parties to see their own text in real time. Both people immediately know if it understood them correctly and if not, the user can re-speak, spell out loud or type.
ILA allows for someone to connect remotely and have a live translated conversation. The two people using it don’t need to be in the same physical location.
ILA provides a broadcast mode allowing a single speaker’s voice to simultaneously be translated to thousands of users in their own language in real time.
ILA is always on, always connected and ready to use. Takes less than 5 seconds to start a conversation.
ILA doesn’t require the passing back and forth of a device.
ILA allows the customer to choose their language on their own side of the device.
ILA allows both people to speak at the same time as opposed to only one person at a time.
ILA can be placed on any size counter top and be secured using a K-lock.
ILA allows for pre-configured phrases allowing faster interactions.
- Bluetooth Keyboards
- External Mics
- External Speakers
- Loop Systems for Hard of Hearing
- Braille Displays for the Deaf-Blind
Limited 1 Year Warranty
This Limited Warranty applies to the ILA Device and Service purchased from
BY PURCHASING OR USING YOUR ILA PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO THIS WARRANTY. PLEASE READ AND SAVE A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS WARRANTY, DO NOT USE YOUR ILA PRODUCT AND RETURN IT UNUSED FOR A REFUND. IF YOU RETURN IT, THIS WARRANTY WILL GOVERN WHAT OCCURS BEFORE YOUR RETURN.
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, TranslateLive LLC will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
The Warranty Period for the ILA Pro purchased from TranslateLive is one year from the date of purchase.
A replacement ILA or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original ILA purchase or 180 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. Email us at email@example.com to make a claim.
Thanks for purchasing the ILA.
We offer a full money-back guarantee on the ILA Pro and ILA Unlimited. If you are not satisfied with the product that you have purchased from us, you can get your money back no questions asked. You are eligible for a full reimbursement within 30 calendar days of delivery of your purchase.
After the 30-day period, you will no longer be eligible and won’t be able to receive a refund.
If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the most up to date Marketing docs please go to GOOGLE DRIVE