Instantly and Effectively Communicate
No Matter the Language, Disability, Device, or Location.
ILA is the first real-time language communication solution built for Business, Organizations and Government. ILA is the only communication solution that combines AI, your Organization Intelligence, and On-Demand Live Interpreters, built for Accessibility.
Using a variety of AI engines we are able to make sure the best engine for each language is being used for the most accurate translations.
ILA can be pre-loaded with your organization’s proper names, terms and phrases to make sure your conversations are translated correctly.
Access to Interpreters
With one click, you can add a live interpreter to your conversation in over 250 languages including American sign Language. You can use your own VRI contractors or use on of ours.
ILA was built to assist those who are Deaf, Hard of Hearing, Blind, Deaf-Blind as well as those with physical impairments.
The ILA Technology allows any two people to easily and instantly have a realtime, natural back and forth conversation no matter what language or method they use to communicate. Users can speak, spell out load, or type and results are immediately displayed and voiced to both people in their native language.
ILA Pro Device
120 languages and dialects available through AI
Accessible for those with disabilities
Live Interpreter Options: AI not sufficient? Bring on a trained Live Interpreter in over 250 languages via video and/or audio on demand.
Industries that can benefit from ILA
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- City Hall
- Permits Department
- Health Department
- First Responders
- Emergency Response
- Detention Centers
- Customs and Border Control
- Community Engagement
- City and State Announcements
- Vaccine Distribution
- Colleges and Universities
- Social Security Administration
- Internal Revenue Service
- Health and Human Services
- Vaccine Centers
- Assisted Living Facilities
Hospitality and Travel
- Front Desk
- Room Service
- Retail Stores
- Car Rentals
- Great for employees with disabilities to help increase communication, productivity and employment access. (If you are Deaf or Hard of Hearing and work for the Federal Government contact us about options on how to get an ILA )
- Perfect for Retirement homes as well as at home for family and friends who have trouble hearing.
- Life Changing for the Deaf-Blind, allowing them to communicate with anyone using a braille display.
- Ability to add on live interpreter via VRI or VRS if needed.
Quick Video About ILA
Want to learn more about ILA? Fill out your information below and we will contact you to give you a free demo and consultation on how ILA can help your business or organization communicate with ANYONE.
DHS S&T SVIP Awards Phase 1 Contract 2021Language Translation Capabilities
CES 2020Eureka Park Winner
M-Enabling Summit 2019Most Innovative Solution